When the world was experiencing a pandemic in March 2020, Quinn Conyers was sitting in a braiding salon birthing a movement to make the voices of black women visible.
Now the vision has moved beyond a Facebook group into a movement that celebrates and connects black women who are ready to profit from public speaking.
1. Why your voice is the #1 moneymaker for black women in business and their career.
2. The NEW Speak Black Woman Website
3. A QVC style Speak Black Woman merchandise and product reveal
4. Surprise FREE give-a-ways
5. Virtual events happening in 2021 that you get first dibs on
6. Exciting NEW initiatives that will make the voices of black women visible in a BIGGER way
7. A tribe of black women who are ready to speak up on behalf of their business, book, or corporate brand
Copyright 2020 | QuinnConyers.com